- All Portable Document Format (PDF) files require the most current version of
Adobe Reader to view. If you currently have a version earlier
than 9.0 and are experiencing difficulties in opening the page you might want to consider upgrading to the newest version.
- You can obtain the free Adobe Reader from Adobe.
- Download the installation program to your computer’s hard drive (remember the location the file is saved).
- Locate the installation program on your computer and activate it by double-clicking on the icon after closing all other programs that may be running.
- Follow any prompts that may appear including any that require a restart of your computer.
- Once the installation is complete you can open your browser and view any PDF files.