Approved Education Evaluation Services

If you would like to receive credit for a foreign degree, listed below are approved companies recognized by the Board that provide education evaluation reports. Please have the company send an original "short" or "general" report directly to the Board office along with a copy of your transcripts. If you have not received a degree from your foreign education, you may need a "detailed" report. Any cost of evaluation is the candidate’s responsibility.

Please note that these companies are acceptable to the Board but may not be recognized by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) if you plan to pursue NCARB certification. Candidates may contact NCARB and the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) for more information regarding the Education Evaluation Services for Architects (EESA).