Evaluating Military Education

The Board will review the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD-214) or its equivalent provided by a branch of the US Armed Forces. Even if the military transcript is unavailable, please provide the Board with a copy of the DD-214 so that the Board may provide with appropriate service.

The Military / Joint Service Transcript may be requested by using the following links: