The California Architects Board (Board) is responsible for receiving and investigating complaints against licensees and unlicensed persons. The Board also retains the authority to make final decisions on all enforcement actions taken against its licensees.
Included below are links to recent enforcement actions taken by the Board against individuals who were found to be in violation of the Architects Practice Act (Act).
Every effort is made to ensure the following information is correct. Before making any decision based upon this information, you should contact the Board. Further information on specific violations may also be obtained by contacting the Board’s Enforcement Unit at (916) 574-7220.
- Mustafa Bdaiwi—Tustin
- Richard Henry Abramson—Los Angeles
- John Robert Crowe—Oceanside
- Vincent Antony Dyer—Ferndale, Washington
- Anthony Wayne Janson—Colbert, Washington
- Eric Foster Mahoney—Studio City
- John I. Roberts—Kapolei, Hawaii
- Patrick O’Reedy Russell—Laguna Niguel
- Louis V. Scaduto—Manhattan Beach
- Christopher Jarrett Seals—Lexington, Kentucky
- Kenneth Vincent Stroop—New York, New York
- Vlado Todorov Valkov—Santa Monica